Yes, Bhatia Association UK is a registered charity, details as follows:
UK Registered charity 1076010 – BHATIA ASSOCIATION (UK)
Membership to the Bhatia Association UK is open to any individual upon meeting the criteria below, T&Cs applies:
- An individual MUST be recommended by an existing Bhatia Association UK member and APPROVED by the executive committee.
- Dedicated to the development, promotion and growth of the community.
- Take part in organising events for the community
- Donate to community members who undertake fundraising activities.
- Donate to other mainstream charities.
- Discounted tickets/passes to all major Bhatia Association UK religious events, with a potential to get discounts on other events (T&Cs apply).
- Ability to join the committee to provide voluntary service for boosting CV when starting/ progressing career.
- Working on various projects such as: community directory, website content management, etc.
We now offer a variety of options to make a donation to Bhatia Association UK:
- Via this website, you will see “Donate” button under the menu which will securely process your card transaction managed by PayPal (No Account Required)
- At our various events throughout the year, payments are accepted in various Tenders:
- Card Payments, all major cards accepted (via iZettle, a PayPal Service)
- BACS (Details can be found via the President or Treasurer)
- Membership period runs between 1st January – 31 December, renewed yearly once newsletters sent out to request members to subscribe.
- Membership Prices vary as finalised and approved at the AGM every 2 years.
- 2018-2020 price currently based at: £10per person, per year