We have received messages of appreciation from our community members on the good work being done by some of the community members. We would especially like to thank the following people :
- Chandreshbhai Sampat and his wife Shritiben Sampat. Dipakbhai Sampat and his wife Chandaben Sampat. They have been helping people living in Milton Keynes area.
- Janakbhai Sampat for arranging cooked meals for our community elders through Swaminarayan Temple, Neasden.
- Sapna (Anjuben Swaly’s daughter) has been volunteering with a charity. She collected food from Desi Dhaba and delivered it to people in need.
- Dr. Bhavika Karsandas for supplying face masks, hand sanitizers and cooked meals to elders in our community who needed them
- Pratik Babla for arranging the packs of masks, sanitizers and gloves and Anoop Okhai and Mukeshbhai Ved for delivering these packs to those who needed one.
- Dakshaben Varsani for cooking meals for elderly people
A big THANK YOU to all of you for your kind gesture in this hour of need.